Tax Planning for Sports & Entertainment Professionals 2010 is specially designed fortax practitioners with a professional interest in sports and entertainment industry, lawyers, consultants and advisors to HNWIs. Attendees will get the latest updates of system changes affecting the taxation of sportspersons and entertainers. They would also gain deep insights from case studies which will improve their own tax planning strategies. The event will include an outstanding and focused agenda, keynote presentations, interactive panel discussions allowing enhanced interaction and exchange ideas between delegates and case studies from leading International experts. Participants will get updated/ latest advice for non-residents. They will also hear about comprehensive decision-making to develop understanding of image rights to maximize benefits.
The conference will discuss key topics including:
- The Olympics and the next World Cup: Special tax considerations
- Advising non-resident entertainers and sportspersons
- The calculation of penalties and mitigation factors
- The status of current tax investigations undertaken by HMRC
- International tax planning and the management of image rights
The targeted visitors at Tax Planning for Sports & Entertainment Professionals 2010 would include:
- Entertainment industry
- Advisors to HNWIs.