Soldier Survivability and Personal Protection 2009 is one of the prominent conferences focused on the latest in personal armour and clothing for soldiers, in United Kingdom. The conference will offer an interactive platform for senior level professionals from military, government, contractors and technology service providers to discuss business opportunities and the latest requirements to improve soldier survivability. It will focus on advances in materials and ergonomic studies for body armour and personal protection to ensure a critical balance between protection and mobility from military research bodies and leading industrial experts. It will feature top level speakers to address lessons learned from on-going operations, and assessment of limitations and challenges in current personal armour protection and clothing. Soldier Survivability and Personal Protection 2009 will be of great value for gaining insights into current international programmes and future requirements of body armour and helmets, and major considerations for integration into soldier modernization programmes.
The targeted visitors at the 2nd International Soldier Survivability and Personal Protection Conference 2009 are:
- Militaries: Especially Infantry/Land Forces/Special Forces/ Special Operations/ Program Managers
- International Defence contractors: Producing both piecemeal and partial-integrated solutions
- Defense Ministries: Especially Future Systems/Force Modernisation
- Branches of Capability Development/ Technology/ Procurement within Militaries
- Military/Government R&D Organisations
- Small and Medium Defense Enterprises