The SMi’s Realization of the Future Grid 2010 conference is the most significant event for entire UK and European smart grid industry. The conference will draw leading players in the UK and European DNO Smart Grid industry to talk about the challenges and future development in the smart grid industry. This conference offers an opportunity to share ideas and network with colleagues who are determined to establishing their next generation networks. The events provide an exclusive chance to gain insight into the UK governments proposed initiatives and hear about the UK's first smart grid.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- Smart Grid infrastructure
- Security and interoperability challenges affecting the DNO industry.
The targeted visitors at Realisation of the Future Grid 2010 are:
- Financial community
- Government/regulatory agencies
- Telecoms, wireless providers
- Cyber security specialists
- Power and automation technologies
- Infrastructure developers
- Technology vendors/ICT professionals