QubIQ Annual Investment Seminar is a most significant event for the asset management professionals. The event will attract leading experts, academicians and researchers from around the world to participate in fruitful discussion and exchange of information on the entire spectrum of asset management. It will be a fine opportunity to hear presentations from the leading speakers and comprehend challenges and opportunities in front of the asset management industry field. The conference will feature influential insight regarding the focused topics of relevant field, ensuring the attendees maximum advantage of learning. This event will also feature numerous networking opportunities with investment professionals from top-tier firms.
The key topics of the seminar include:
- How cross-asset risk affects asset returns?
- What is the future of regulated funds - UCITS?
- How Fund of Hedge Funds can better measure quality of managers?
- How managers are dealing with sophisticated portfolio strategies?
- How liquidity risk is affecting hedge funds?
- How investors are reacting to hedge fund strategies in 2010?
The targeted visitors at QubIQ Annual Investment Seminar would include:
- Energy Companies
- Financial Advisors
- Fund Managers
- Individual Investors
- Investment Officers
- Merchant Bankers
- Mining Companies
- Mining Services
- Project Finance