Polymorphism & Crystallisation 2010 is a dedicated high-level pharma event that focuses on polymorphism and crystallisation, a continually growing area of drug development research. The conference will provide an ideal opportunity to meet with senior officials and decision-makers in the industry and discuss most modern strategies, technologies and techniques being implemented all over the world. Some of the most influential industry and academic professionals will offer strategic insights on how the developments of polymorphism and crystallisation investigations are vital to effectively characterise potential compounds, advance the efficiency and reliability of solid state selection, and rationalize scale up of pre-formulation and formulation. Polymorphism & Crystallisation 2010 will enable the delegates to learn innovative tools and techniques to amplify the number of successful drug candidates and raise profit.
Polymorphism & Crystallisation 2010 Conference will highlight a range of topics, including:
- Crystal structure prediction: new opportunities in pharmaceutical development
- Ensuring polymorphism control - A question of nucleation or growth?
- Direct nucleation control of crystal size distribution and polymorph type
- Industrial applications of polymorphic and crystallisation design
- Understand and control the product form issues via QbD approach
- The role of quantitative phase analysis in drug development
- The application of process analytical technology to crystallisation development
The targeted visitors at Polymorphism & Crystallisation 2010 Conference are:
- Executive Director/ Chief Executive
- Engineering Managers
- Development Chemists
- Solid State Chemists
- Discovery Chemists
- Patent Managers