Operational Efficiency In Financial Services Conference 2011 is a definitive business event for operation professional in Europe. This 4th annual conference of Marketforce and IEA will provide an excellent forum for the financial community to network and exchange their ideas and experiences. It will bring together some of the key players in the financial sector form around the world to address crucial issues, enabling the industry to move forward.
Operational Efficiency in Financial Services Conference 2011 will cover an array of topics, including:
- Enabling processes, systems and staff to adapt to change: developing a flexible framework
- Maintaining a focus on the customer in a cost pressured environment
- How is the operational agenda changing? Assessing the long-term impact
- Optimising cost reduction and efficiency: empowering managers to roll out operational change?
- What are the key factors driving operational change?
- Re-allocating resources effectively
- Adapting to changing economic conditions: how will outsourcing evolve?
- Delivering significant cost savings through effective sourcing strategies
- Mitigating the operational risks of outsourcing
- Combating the increase in fraud: implementing an effective fraud management strategy
The targeted visitors at Operational Efficiency in Financial Services Conference 2011 are:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Business Services Director
- Director of Operations
- GM Operations
- Group Operations Manager
- Head of Operations and Development
- Head of Retail Network Development
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Head of Specialist Claims Operations
- Business Improvement Manager
- Strategy & Planning Director