Information Retention & E-Disclosure Management 2009 Legal Conference aims to present an informative platform the delegates to discover the business objectives for their record management initiative and ensure compliance with disclosure regulations and data privacy requirements. Increased regulatory activity and increases in the number of commercial disputes mean that investment in information retention and e-disclosure management is absolutely essential to avoid costly losses in the court. Information Retention and E-Disclosure Management 2009, organized by Legal IQ, a division of IQPC will help you to successfully store, manage and disclose information to avoid unnecessary litigation and ensure compliance.
The Information Retention & E-Disclosure Management 2009 Legal Conference will cover many topics, such as:
• Analysis of Legal Landscape
• Responsible Information Governance
• A Bumpy Ride? Impact Of The Global Downturn On E-Discovery And Information Management
• E-Disclosure And Your Records Management Policy
• Managing The Legal Risks Associated With Electronically Stored Information
• What’s On The Horizon?
• Implementing A Successful Automation Compliance And Document Retention Process
• Effectively Analysing Information Retention As A Business Risk
• Setting Up A Corporate Records Management Programme In A Top 10 Life Science Company
• Securing The UK Oil And Gas Regulatory Process In An Electronic World
• Converging Trendlines In UK And US E-Disclosure
• The Tide Is Turning - Changing Approaches To Electronic Evidence
• Corporate E-Disclosure Investment – Where To Begin
• E-Disclosure Litigation Readiness Planning: An In-House Perspective
• The Legal Landscape – A Records Management Perspective
• The Implications Of Your Work Leading To Anti-Trust And Security Litigation
• Implementation Of A Records Management Project In A Multinational Corporation
• What Does The FSA Expect? Are You Ready For An Investigation?