ETF & Indexing Investments Europe 2011 is a definitive conference for end-users and key ETF industry players in Europe. It aims to address the issues and challenges being faced by end users, such as, pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, hedge funds and asset managers using these funds to enhance either their own or their client's portfolios. The conference will offer a fine opportunity to meet and network with Europe’s leading ETF issuers, indexes, exchanges, market makers and brokers, and learn from their experiences, challenges and successes.
ETF & Indexing Investments Europe 2011 Conference will focus on the following major topics:
- Are ETFs a good tool for accessing the fixed income sector?
- How serious is the risk of counterparty exposure?
- Can fundamental indexing be used for long term core exposure?
- Are ETFs a strategic or tactical asset allocation tool?
- Choosing a delta 1 product - futures vs. ETFs vs. swaps
- Is there such a thing as an active ETF
The targeted visitors at ETF & Indexing Investments Europe 2011 Conference are:
- Chief Investment Officer
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Wealth Manager
- Pension Fund
- Portfolio Manager etc.
Terrapinn Pte Limited