DIZIBIZ 2011 - The 2nd International Conference on Digital Businesses - intends to provide an international forum for industry and academia involved in electronic business and commerce. The conference will broadly discuss the intersection of electronic commerce, the evolution of business models, the increased liquidity of competition through increased availability of information, and the impact of desires to re-design the Internet on existing and future businesses. DIZIBIZ 2011 will be focused on innovative business models (B2B, B2C, Marketplaces), community centric technologies enabling Digital Businesses (Web 2.0) and Business Models for the Future Internet (Web 3.0).
DIZIBIZ 2011 - The 2nd International Conference on Digital Businesses - will focus on the issues related to digital businesses and their enablement, including:
- New (digital) business models
- New forms of business strategy evaluations
- Models for evaluating value chain dynamics
- Economic modeling of new technical architecture propositions
- Business-driven system design
- Case studies on new and/or successful digital businesses
- Socio-economic impacts of new Future Internet approaches
- Telecommunication Operators
- Network/Software Infrastructure Providers
- Content/Service Providers
- Governmental Organizations
- Standards Bodies etc.