Capita’s 11th National Children’s Centres Conference 2011 is a significant event for all those involved in child care. The conference will provide practitioners, manager and strategy leads with crucial information to make sure that their children’s centre provision and services are maintaining a high standard and are fit for inspection. The major focus of this conference will on the challenges including managing performance, sustainability, signifying success and tailoring services for underprivileged families. Attendees will get a unique chance to explore new methods to strategically and practically improve outcomes for the families and children.
The conference will address on the key issues including:
- Practical tips on engaging fathers, mainstreaming services for disabled children and narrowing the disadvantage gap.
- Feedback from one of the Ofsted inspection pilot sites on what you can do to better prepare.
- Strategic advice on sustainability, funding and performance management.
- What will Ofsted be looking for in your childrens center provision?
- How to show you have achieved difficult to demonstrate outcomes.
The targeted visitors at Capita’s 11th National Children’s Centres Conference 2011 would include:
- Strategy leads
- Health agencies
- Children’s centers teams