Air Surveillance & Reconnaissance Defence Conference 2011 is a premier conference for senior military, government and industry representatives that will discuss the developing technologies, key issues, and emerging strategies in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance. The conference will be attended by senior decision makers from the military, government and industry, bringing together buyers and suppliers under one roof. Focused and high-level, the event will be an excellent platform from which to initiate new business relationships. All major issues relating to Air Surveillance and Reconnaissance will be addressed by key decision makers, leading researchers, planners and senior representatives from the U.K. and overseas.
Air Surveillance & Reconnaissance Defence Conference 2011 will focus on several key issues, including:
- U.K. ISTAR – Issues and Challenges; U.S. ISR Requirements,
- Sensor and Payload Capabilities and Challenges – SAR, RAPTOR and Joint Reconnaissance Pods,
- Key Manned Aircraft Systems – ASTOR, JSTARS,
- UAV Requirements and Programmes of the U.K., U.S.A., NATO, France, Germany and Israel,
- Non-Traditional ISR, etc.
The visitors profile at the Air Surveillance & Reconnaissance Defence Conference 2011 would include:
- Defense Contractors
- General Public
- Naval engineering students
- Marine authorities