The Advances In Synthetic Biology 2009 is a leading event for the exploration of the cutting-edge researches and innovations in the field of synthetic biology. The 2nd annual Advances in Synthetic Biology conference and exhibition is being organized by Select Biosciences and will be held at Centre Point Tower in London. Synthetic biology is the design and construction of new biological parts, devices and systems (and the re-design of existing, natural biological systems) for useful purposes. The event attracts a wide range of delegates from health, engineering, material and energy sectors.
The Advances In Synthetic Biology 2009 conference will cover many topics in its sessions, such as:
• Century of Synthetic Biology: Cells, Chromosomes, Genes, and Parts
• The Current State of Regulation of Synthetic Biology
• Regulation-Innovation Interactions: what works for synthetic biology?
• Design Principles for Synthetic Biology
• Diversity-Based Design of Synthetic Gene Networks with Desired Functions
• Engineered Genetic Oscillators
• Nucleic Acid Hybrid Materials for Drug Delivery and Diagnostics
• From single enzymes to pathways – designs for chiral compounds’
• Particle-based Combinatorial synthesis of Peptide Arrays
• Automatic design in synthetic biology
• Towards a Web of Distributed Registries
• Bioinformatics infrastructure for Synthetic Biology
• Building executable Biology models for synthetic Biology
• Rational design of microbial chemical factories: Enzymes as interchangeable parts
• Synthetic Biology of Multicellular Systems: Microfabrication and Micromanipulation Approaches
• Developing a Synthetic Biology Device that Detects Biofilm Formation on Urinary Catheter
• Making non-native proteins from the native genome
• Synthetic Biology for RNA manipulation: rational design of supramolecular biocatalytic systems
Select Biosciences Ltd.