7th Annual Compound Management & Integrity 2010 is one of the leading forums in the UK that provides leading practices, strategies and technologies in compound handling, storage, integrity and automation. The 7th Annual Compound Management & Integrity 2010 conference, organized by Pharma IQ, a division of IQPC, aims to examine the critical issues in compound management. The conference will also address the challenges for compound managers in recent time, including integration post-merger, sourcing and outsourcing for cost-savings, compound quality improvements, long term storage challenges and meeting the diverse, evolving needs of customers. The event will provide a unique opportunity for the delegates to meet with top leaders in the Pharma industry and learn from their experiences.
The Compound Management 2010 Pharma Conference will cover lots of topics, such as:
- Developing A Global Biologics Registration System
- Supporting Your Compound Management Processes With A Flexible IT Framework
- Quality Control And Concentration Determination Of Compound Libraries By Combined NMR And LC-UV-MS Analytics
- Multiplexed LC/MS Systems For High Throughput Sample Analysis With Minimal Operator Expertise
- Implementing Acoustic Dispensing From 1536 Source Plates Within Compound Management
- Supporting Successful Hit Finding With Cost-Effective 1535 Plate Nano-Dispensing
- Guaranteeing Quality Compounds: Minimising CM Efforts Whilst Assuring Chemists By Delivering A Quality Certificate
- What Will Sample Management And Dispensing Technology Look Like In 5 Years?
- Centralised Compound Operations And Sourcing Case Study
- Harnessing The Power Of Computational Chemistry To Decide Which Compounds To Test And Source
- Ensuring Maximum Quality Compounds By Implementing QC Data Follow-Up Process
- Schering Plough: Organon Case Study: Integration Of Compound Libraries Post Merger
- UCB Case Study: Re-Aligning IT Infrastructure Post-Merger And Building A Unified Screening Deck