The Forex Forum 2011 London is one of the most important Forex conferences in United Kingdom. This conference is all set to provide a wonderful opportunity to gain deep insights into the central bank policy. They would also get a chance to examine the expected market reaction to the changing government. The 11th Annual Euromoney Forex Forum 2011 forum will provide an exceptional and focused agenda, including workshops, company presentations, interactive panel discussions that draw senior representatives and prominent speakers. The event will also offer opportunity to be acquainted with new market trends, trading tools and strategies.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- How uniform is liquidity across markets?
- How serious are current threats to eurozone stability?
- Should you trade FICC as one asset class?
- Where will FX volumes be in five years time? How is the rise of high frequency trading impacting the buy side?
- Will emerging market currencies continue to provide attractive returns?
- How will china impact the markets in 2011 and 2012?
- Will the exit from unconventional policy provoke a currency crisis – which currencies are most at risk?
- Which strategies will produce the best alpha returns for the next 12 months?
- Magazines and Newspapers of Financial Industry
- Brokerages and Investing Companies
- Publishing Houses
- Information Agencies
- Education Courses
- Data Vendors
- Software Developers