The Global Clean Energy Forum 2010 is a unique conference that will promote Portugal’s renewable energy industry. It will bring together leading local and international financiers, NGOs, government and policymakers. This event will provide an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and insights on the best practices for operating in the clean energy market. Attendees will get the chance to find out new energy opportunities as well as knowledge about the challenges facing each market sector. This forum will give the information on special drivers following renewable energy growth and the interaction with politics and the global plan. Participants will learn to understand the different factors behind renewable energy development. They will get to know about the leaders and laggards of the clean energy race.
The key topics of the conference would include:
- What prospects for Cancún: potential scenarios and outcomes
- What is the true market potential for renewable energy?
- After Copenhagen: What are the political pressure points?
- How can markets and policies deliver a clean revolution?
- The energy revolution: looking at the new energy mix
- Integrating renewable energy into tomorrow's smart cities
The visitors at The Global Clean Energy Forum 2010 would include:
- Distributors Investors
- Energy Consulting Companies
- Project Contractors
- Research Institutes Technical Staff
- Electric Power Suppliers
- Machinery Manufacturer
- Bio-ethanol Manufacturers
- Bio Diesel Manufacturers
- Energy Crop Farm Owners