EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2010 is one of the most significant conferences in Portugal. The main aim of the event is to insert in social programs and encourage the economic welfare by provided to the citizens with the required skills. Attendees will get the opportunity to learn building and enlarging networks, exchanging visions, case studies, workshops, active participation as well as share their own ideas and experience with the experts. The participants will benefit by joining one the experienced working groups.
The key topics of the conference include:
- Vocational Education and Training Sector?
- Can ICT help to increase equity in Higher Education and lead to social inclusion, innovation and excellence?
- How to set a new and critical foresight agenda for Technology Enhanced Learning that leads to inclusion, innovation and excellence?
- Can self-evaluation help to promote organisational learning, inclusion, innovation and excellence in the
- 10 years later: Reflection on the Lisbon Strategy
- Reflection on the EFQUEL Innovation Agenda beyond 2010 and objectives for the conference
- How can open educational practices contribute to better inclusion, innovation and excellence in education?
- How to value User Generated Content to promote inclusion, innovation and excellence in higher education?
The visitors at EFQUEL Innovation Forum 2010 would include:
- Policy makers
- Decision makers
- eLearning users
- eLearning quality related organisations