70th FIP World Congress of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences 2010 is a forum to explore cutting edge developments and research works in the sphere of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, from around the globe. The theme of the congress is “From Molecule to Medicine to Maximising Outcomes”. The event will invite researchers, scientists, engineers and scholar students from the premier national and international institutions and organizations to discuss most pressing issues and present their latest research results in the concerned areas. The conference will be useful to learn and adopt new concept and ideas in pharmaceutical science.
The key topics of the conference would include:
- The roles of internships and lifelong learning (lll)
- Current issues in medicine and healthcare information
- Balancing safety management and sustainable innovation
- An untapped potential in TB control?
- Advanced therapies: pharmaceuticals’ new dimension?
- Social, political and biological aspects of antimicrobial resistance
- How to develop academic capacity to ensure seamless education
- Pharmacy building bridges
- Resources to support medicines information services
- Contemporary challenges for the pharmacy profession
- Pharmacy as a profession
- Clinical biology, an educational challenge
The visitors at FIP 2010 would include:
- Scholar Students
- Industry Professionals
- People who are interested in Pharmacy Products