US Psychiatric & Mental Health Congress 2009 will be a significant conference which is devoted to the most burning issues in psychiatric and mental health. It will aim to bring together top thought leaders to discuss experiences and innovative thoughts. It will provide an excellent networking opportunity; attendees will learn the latest techniques, strategies and outlook for better practice management from the professionals. The event will exhibit the latest improvements in medicine, literature and mental health products and services.
US Psychiatric & Mental Health Congress 2009 will cover the most pressing topics such as:
- The Impact of Stress on both Mental and Physical Health
- DSM-V: Impending Revisions and Guideline Updates
- Non-clinical Barriers to Daily Practice
- Clinical updates in the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents
- Predictors of Treatment Response/Treatment Selection
- Minority Issues in Mental Health