The Life Settlements Conference 2010 is a significant event in the business sector. This occasion will attract hedge fund, providers, managers, investors, brokers, and attorneys involved in the secondary market for insurance products. The conference program will provide a complete curriculum for the business requirements. It will be presided by an international group of speakers, thus providing unparalleled networking opportunities. The Life Settlements Conference 2010 will feature the deal flow audience response system. This will encourage a higher level of attendee participation and involvement. It will also offer them with an opportunity to answer questions presented by the speakers, and shape the direction of the discussions. This cutting edge technology will make the most of todays interactive conference industry.
The conference will throw light on key topics such as:
- Status of synthetics
- Keeper of the keys: trustees & custodians
- Competing opportunities & tradeoffs: distressed portfolios vs. primary origination
- Litigation: what are the legal trends affecting the market?
- New accounting standards to fair value settlement portfolios
- Are life settlements a suitable asset for the retail market?
- Compliance & rule making: developing regulations to enact new life settlement laws
- Life expectancies: are investors developing their own underwriting expertise?
- State of the market: what's in store for the life settlement market?
The targeted visitors at the Life Settlements Conference 2010 would include:
- Insurance Companies
- Family Office Managers
- Pension Plans & Endowments
- Mutual Fund Managers
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Life Settlement Companies
- Securities Investors
- Service Providers & Brokers
- Investment Bankers & Advisors