Prepaid Expo USA 2012 is the prepaid card industry's most important meeting place, bringing together experts from leading service providers, marketers, retailers, financial institutions, and processors in the prepaid marketplace. The event would provide the visitors with an opportunity to make new contacts and re-enforce established ones. The event will also cover the latest regulatory, judicial and legislative ground affected last year. Prepaid Expo USA 2012 would provide a 360 degree view of potentially industry-altering legislation. The episode will also include the perspective from the Federal Reserve Board (Bryan Cave and Sheffield Brothers). The occasion will include sessions to cover the topics mentioned below:
- Treasury/FinCEN directive to write regs to cover stored value
- Exclusive Insight Into Loyalty, Incentives & Rewards
- The Fair Gift Card Act incorporated into CARD
- Extending Reg E to gift cards
- Raise The Profile Of Prepaid To The Unbanked & Underserved
- Classifying “stored value” cards as monetary instruments, subject to BSA reporting
- Legislative opportunities in a down economy
- Responding to Growing Mobile Payment Demands
The visitors at Prepaid Expo USA 2012 would include:
- Professionals from financial institutions
- Processors in the prepaid marketplace
The exhibitors at Prepaid Expo USA 2012 will be from the following fields:
- Suppliers of foreign exchange products and services to business partners and consumers globally.
- Suppliers of commercial, financial and smart cards, ID products, payment devices, secure documents.
- Companies that offers a single source for plastic cards, from foil cards and holograms, to translucent and smart cards.
- Leading providers of plastic card manufacturing and personalization to card issuers, program managers, distributors and processors.
- Companies that offers organizations a comprehensive suite of innovative electronic payment products that access the global financial network.
- Company that offers specialized expertise in the planning, implementation and ongoing execution of strategic loyalty programs.
- Providers of software and services solutions to initiate, manage, secure and operate electronic payments.
- Source for plastic card solutions, from prepaid gift and loyalty cards to personalization and fulfillment services.
- Products that address numerous applications such as employee reward and recognition, sales incentives, consumer promotions and rebates.
- Marketing solutions (magazine inserts, direct mail, packaging, P.O.P., promotions, premiums, and gift cards).
- Companies offering a full system range for Flat Financial Cards from magstripe cards to full EMV cards.
- Companies that provide real time reporting, banking behavior insight, and advanced capabilities.
- Companies that offer prepaid solutions designed to support the types of cards prepaid issuers offer their customers.
IIR HOLDINGS, LTD-Institute for International Research