DrivingSales Executive Summit 2010 is a remarkable event that will focus on advanced dealership operations. The summit will provide a friendly environment for a superior group of dealership operators to work together, learn and be inspired about the available opportunities. It will bring together world renowned speakers from inside and outside the auto industry to deliver the highest quality education to the participants. The conference will help attendees to uncover the latest in media and economic trends. Thus, enabling them to incorporate new trends and strategies that will drive sales at the dealership level. DrivingSales Executive Summit 2010 will feature round table discussions on implementing specific aspects of newly inspired strategies, best case studies, foremost speakers and ample networking opportunities.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Location Based Services and other advanced social media tactics that drive physical traction from the virtual world.
- How has technology altered the role and skills needed in a world class sales team?
- Dealers shouldn’t be involved in Social Media without a plan! Here is what your strategy should include.
- Advanced SEO strategies: It’s not enough to be first, how to dominate the WHOLE space.
- The Dealership Innovation Cycle. Where should you be investing?
- Strategic lessons from Ford’s rise to the top of the social media world.
The targeted visitors at the DrivingSales Executive Summit 2010 would include:
- Sales Mangers
- Fixed Operations Directors
- Dealer Principals
- Decision-making Executives
- Dealership operators