The international conference on Challenges in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2010 is the most significant event that will focus on the challenges in obstetrics & gynecology. This conference is particularly intended for physician, assistants, nurses, certified nurse midwives and other health care professionals involved in the field of obstetrics & gynecology. The main purpose of this conference is to provide an inclusive update and review on current issues in obstetrics & gynecology. The Challenges in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2010 will also feature workshop, case studies and interactive sessions on challenges in obstetrics and gynecology, thus providing more learning opportunities for the participants.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- Chronic pelvic pain in women: current management
- Management of HIV during pregnancy
- All bugs/new drugs: STI update
- Gestational diabetes: how sweet is too sweet?
- The gravid adnexal mass: is it cancer?
- Care of the pregnant adolescent
- The influence of hormone therapy on malignancies
- Fetal monitoring: what is the baby telling you?
- Management of chronic hypertension, thyroid disease & asthma during pregnancy
- Contraception update 2010
- Postpartum hemorrhage: a practical approach to a persistent problem
- Evaluation of breast lumps & diagnosis of breast cancer
- Management of sexual dysfunction in women
- Viral infections during pregnancy
- Hormone therapy for women
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse midwives
- Health care professionals