Mobile Payments Asia 2010 is an ideal event dedicated to the mobile payment industry in Asia. The conference will draw together leading m-payment executives and professionals who have already set up m-payments, for knowledge sharing and exchange of ideas. It will be an excellent opportunity to observe unique presentations on revolutionary efforts to compel and expedite mobile payments within the telecommunications, banking and retail sectors, offering reasonable solutions to deal with the growing challenges in the market. The forum will provide an interesting platform to participants to gain competitive advantage with leading edge marketing strategies.
- Developing proven business models to successfully deploy an m-payment solution
- Gaining invaluable insights into consumers’ payment habits to increase the usage of m-payment services
- Proactive investment recovery – what is it and how achievable?
- Raising standards to support the acceleration of mobile payment services
- Structuring complex relationships between banks, telecommunications, regulators and technology solution stakeholders
- Knowing and understanding the right vendors needed to cost-effectively deploy the precise solution
- C Levels, Managing Directors
- General Managers of M-Commerce, Business Development, Financial Services
- Head of Value Added Services (VAS)
- Directors of Product Development
- Head of Strategy and New Business
- Head of Retail Banking
- Senior Managers of e-Business
- Payment Network Solution Providers
- Money Transfer Operators