International Conference On Teaching And Learning In Higher Education 2009 is an effort of Sultan Idris University of Education in collaboration with Malaysian Higher Education Academy, to enhance the quality of Teaching and learning in higher education. The conference invites participations from Educators in Different Fields, Educational Administrators and Policy Makers, Community Leaders, Philosophers, Social Scientist and Students. The theme decided for the conference is "QUALITY LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION" with many sub themes like
- Policy, Quality And Governance
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
- Resourcing Teaching and Learning
- Thinking and Creativity
- Equity and Gender in Higher Education
- Leading Innovation And Change In Higher Education
The objectives of International Conference On Teaching And Learning In Higher Education 2009 is
- To enhance the quality of human capital that can contribute in the achievement of the national mission.
- To enhance effort on holistic improvement in teaching and learning system for Institution of Higher Educations.
- To provide opportunities for the academicians to share their ideas, innovations and recent development in teaching and learning.
The conference welcomes Papers from one of these areas or multidisciplinary:
- Teacher Education
- Science & Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Management & Leadership
- Political Science/Law
- Sustainability/Environmental Studies
- Sports Science/Wellness
- Information Technology (ICT)
Sultan Idris University of Education