International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ICCCE 2010) is a focused forum, which is intended for providing all recent advances in the fields of chemistry and chemical engineers. It brings together all leading scientists, researchers, academicians and engineers from around the world to discuss the latest issues and challenges surrounding the industry. The conference will also present instructive workshops offering practitioners and researchers an opportunity to showcase their latest research results and practical progress experiences. ICCCE 2010 will cover every aspect of chemistry and chemical engineering.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Process Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Fundamentals
- Multi-scale and/or Multi-disciplinary Approaches
- Systematic Methods and Tools for Managing the Complexity
- Integration of Life Sciences & Engineering
- Scholar Students
- Industry Researchers