Indonesia Energy & Infrastructure Finance Conference 2009 is a gathering of developers, project sponsors, EPC contractors, international and local banks, government ministers and lawyers for building and implementing future projects in several enterprise sectors. This conference will help in building a proper strategy through investigating market trends and analyzing the government involvement.
The sessions included in Indonesia Energy & Infrastructure Finance Conference 2009 are:
- PPP in Indonesia – hear clarification on the nature of government involvement and the relationship with state-owned enterprises, and understand where your organization can work with those enterprises
- Look ahead with an economic outlook as well as a focus on power, transport and telecoms to ensure you are in the right sectors, at the right time
- Understand what Indonesian banks will do to develop the tenor and liquidity of Indonesia’s local loan market so they can get more involved in future project finance deals
- Review the shape of future Indonesian projects and ensure their financibility with a sound knowledge of USD vs. rupiah financing
- What do projects have to do to live up to export credit agency due diligence and attract funding?
- Gain direct knowledge of how Islamic finance and private equity can fill the funding gap left by conventional banking, to improve your positioning at tender
The expected delegates at Indonesia Energy & Infrastructure Finance Conference 2009 are:
- Project Developers
- Project Sponsors
- Government Officials
- Management Professionals