E&P Workshop Series on Hydraulic Fracturing is an event in which there will be discussion on essentials of hydraulic manufacturing which includes about what is hydraulic fracture, why there are fracture wells, how fracture wells are built and many more. The E&P Workshop has two main objectives: Understanding of the mechanics and techniques of Hydraulic Fracturing and Application of Hydraulic Fracturing in day today life. This course is designed for the beginners as well as for all those who know about hydraulic fracturing. Through this workshop the visitors will get to know about many things such as:
- Mechanics of Hydraulic initiation and extension
- Different Stages of fracturing treatment and their purpose.
- Rheological and chemical properties of fluids used for fracturing.
- Different fracture type and where they should be applied.
- Financial aspect of hydraulic fracturing.
The visitors for E&P Workshop Series on Hydraulic Fracturing are as follows:
- Hydraulic Experts
- Power & Energy Department