Online Information Asia-Pacific 2012 is the most significant trade show and conference for information industry in Hong Kong. This fair will focus majorly on five sectors related to this industry such as:
- STM Information: This is a the most important sector where exhibitors will be able to present the products and services of medical, biosciences, chemical and other Synchronous Transfer Mode information.
- Content Management: It is an exceptional stage in the online information event in which exhibitors will provide an immense knowledge about website interactivity, social media functionality and other intranet options for the growing technology.
- Library Systems: Professionals related to corporate and academic library sectors will join at one place to showcase the technology in library management systems.
- Business and Financial Information: At this sectors visitors will be able to meet the leading experts of business, financial providers directly and gain their valuable advices to overcome the issues in the current economy.
- ePublishing Solutions: The visitors at this segment will be able to come across the latest technologies and solutions in digital magazines, data migration tools and other industry related products.
Online Information Asia-Pacific is a finest event for the visitors to meet the professionals directly and seek their advices for an ideal business.
The visitor profile at Online Information Asia-Pacific 2012 would include:
- Information Managers
- Knowledge Managers
- Web and Digital Professionals
- CTO's from Publishing Companies
- Senior Executives from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Finance Directors/Managers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Content Managers
- IT Management Professionals
- Senior Editorial Personnel
- Business Analysts
- Librarians from Public, Academic and Corporate Libraries
The exhibitor profile at Online Information Asia-Pacific 2012 would include professionals associated with:
- Xml related products
- Web portal
- Library sectors
- Enterprise content management
- Data migration tools
- Marketing services & promotional products
- Digital magazines
- Enterprise 2.0
- Social media functionality
Incisive Media 2010