Managed Services 2010 is an important event specially designed for senior telecommunication executives working across Asia. The conference will enable attendees to learn how to Optimize cost savings through 3rd party management of their ICT infrastructure as well as to discuss the latest trends in managed services and outsourcing. The occasion will be helpful for leading organizations to highlight their core competencies and communications by making better productivity and operational efficiencies cost effectively. Managed Services 2010 will serve as an ideal forum to attain precious knowledge from renowned experts and explore the newest developments in the region.
The conference will cover key topics including:
- What Are the Critical Factors For Managed Services Success From Strategic, Technology and Financial Perspectives?
- Developing Managed Services and Outsourcing Models That Balance Costs and Flexibility
- Regional Market Overview: Forecasts and Trends in Managed Services
- Financial Case: What Levels of Capex and Opex Reduction are Available Through Managed Services?
- Who, What and How Much? Navigating the Complex Process of Managed Service Provider Selection
- Assessing Advances in Virtual Technologies: Cloud vs. Managed services - Do The Economics Of The Cloud Make Sense? Building A Business Case That Answers All The Objections
- Identifying What Can Go Wrong and How to Prevent it Happening
- Managed Document Services – Optimizing Cultural Adoption to Drive Short and Long term Benefits
- Effectively Protecting Information Assets Through Managed Security Services
- Managed Services for IP Telephony – When, and How to Make the Call
The targeted visitors at Managed Services 2010 would include:
- Service assurance managers
- Vendor managers
- Heads of BPM solutions
- Heads of system management
- Heads of telecommunications infrastructure
- Heads of IT infrastructure