MAC 2010 is a leading event for the mobile industry in Asia. The conference aims to bring together leading industry experts and key players in the broader mobile environment. It would encourage the participants to share their vision and strategies to shape the future of the mobile industry. The congress will feature a series of focused breakout sessions, providing crucial insights on current and future trends impacting the broad mobile ecosystem. The event will offer unrivalled opportunities for the exhibitors to showcase their brand and services to Asia’s most influential industry players. MAC 2010 will be an opportunity for visitors to hear from several C level speakers from across Asia and learn from a variety of unique keynote sessions.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- A Vision of 2020 - Asia's Influencers of Innovation
- Operator Strategies in High-Growth Markets
- What Does the Future Hold for the Mobile Internet?
- Changing Business Realities in the World of Mobile Applications
- LTE - The Dawn of a New Era for Voice and Data Services
The targeted visitors at MAC 2010 would include Specialists, Administrators, Managers, Consultants, Engineers, Analysts, Vice Presidents, and Directors associated with:
- Content Development
- R & D
- Application Development
- Business Development
- General Management