Carriers World Asia 2010 is the most prominent event for the carrier opportunities across Asia. It is a great networking event and tremendous opportunity to see old customers and share ideas and to make new clients. The event will be attain by Asia's leading fixed and mobile operators likes of BSNL, China Netcom, Chunghwa Telecom, Hutchison, Maxis Communications, Pacnet, PT Indosat, Reliance Globalcom, SK Telecom, Tata Communications and more, as well as international carriers such as Deutsche Telekom, France Telecom and Verizon. Undoubtedly, Carriers World Asia 2010 is the tremendous opportunity to learn more about the operational and product management behind the worlds largest networks.
- Growth and sustainability strategies of the Asian telecom market in a global economic slowdown
- Investment opportunities in Asia’s emerging markets
- Financing Asia’s telecom growth
- Redefining business models to thrive in current times through next generation fiber optics networks
- Investment opportunities in the Chindia telecom market
- Maximising revenue opportunities through capacity, content & technology drivers
- Next Generation Mobile Networks