The 6th International Conference on PBL in Dentistry aims to present an informative forum for researchers, educators, and health care professionals to share their latest evidence, practices, and experiences in problem-based learning (PBL) pedagogies included in various dental curriculam worldwide. The conference is being organized by the Faculty of Dentistry, The University of Hong Kong. The conference will feature keynote addresses by reputed international experts and special workshop sessions, enabling the attendees to grab valuable knowledge on problem-based learning.
The 6th International Conference on PBL in Dentistry will include many topics, like:
- PBL in Transforming Student Learning
- Implementing an Evidence-based Dentistry Curriculum
- Digital Technologies and Learning in Dental Education
- Research in PBL – where to from here for Dentistry?
- Outcome- and Competence-based Curriculum
The targeted visitors at the 6th International Conference on PBL in Dentistry 2009 are:
- Health Care Professionals
The University of Hong Kong