The 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Asia Congress is a highly appreciated business event for anti-corruption sector in Asia. The congress programme is aimed at foreign MNCs operating in Asia, including subsidiary companies, local companies and suppliers, resellers or agents to MNCs. It will provide the participants with a great opportunity to interact with world-class anti-bribery experts and international enforcement agencies, exchange best practice tips with their compliance colleagues, build new relationships with in-house practitioners from across APAC and establish their network of professional support. The 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Asia Congress 2010, with numerous opportunities for discussion, information exchange and networking, will be beneficial for all senior counsel and chief compliance officers with responsibility for Asian operations and subsidiaries.
The targeted visitors at the 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Asia Congress 2010 are:
- International, General, Senior, Regional & Legal Corporate Counsel
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance Director
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Head of Ethics & Compliance
- Finance Director
- Head of Security / Integrity
- Head of Internal Audit/ Risk Management/ Corporate Governance
- And their legal and forensic advisers
Beacon Events Ltd.