Interdisciplinary Symposium of the Center for Business Ethics 2010 will be a perfect forum, where the ratio of market economy and human rights will be discussed from different point of views. The event will emphasize on the relationship of market economy and human rights and foremost challenges faced by science, economics and politics sectors. Interdisciplinary Symposium of the Center for Business Ethics 2010 will focus on different vital issues as well as it will discuss on various questions such as:
- Does a free market system a regulatory framework that guarantees human rights?
- Carries a market system by itself to respect human rights?
- What is the responsibility falls to the State and enterprises in the enforcement of human rights?
- To what extent the enforcement of human rights justifies government intervention in the "freedom" based on a competitive market economy?
- What is the extent to commit other human rights to the market economy?
The targeted visitors in the event Interdisciplinary Symposium of the Center for Business Ethics 2010 are:
- Education Directors
- Related Professionals
GOETHE-UNIVERSITÄT FRANKFURT AM MAIN