World Islamic Retail Banking conference is a perfect opportunity to discuss solutions for the global financial crisis and economic recession. It offers the right time to encourage economists world-wide to consider alternative financial solutions. Obviously, the attention has been focused on Islamic banking and finance as an alternative model. It answers the tough question: What lessons can be learnt from the economic ‘meltdown’, and how flexible have Islamic banks been during the current crisis? The conference caters to and is a must attend for professionals like Heads of Islamic & Conventional Banks, Senior Regulators, International Legal specialists, International Consultancy, Regional and International Academicians, Banking Information Technology Experts, IT Solution providers and International Ratings Officers.
- Global trends in Islamic Banking industry
- Shariah view of Islamic Consumer Finance and Retail Products
- International Expansion of Regional Islamic Banks
- Regulatory frameworks for sustainable industry growth: What are the challenges?
- Innovating Islamic Retail Products, Cards, Life Insurance, Mortgages
- Standardization & Legal issues
- Islamic Finance VS Global Economic Challenges
- HR, Training & Technology issues
- Future Vision & Growth drivers