World Cards & Payments Summit 2010 will intend on gathering together senior professionals from card & retail payment industries around the globe to address latest trend, vital challenges and opportunities in the world cards & payments business. The 3-day event will forward a significant forum for the participants to network and share their ideas and experiences with key players and peers in the industry. The summit will feature essential case studies and best practices and will help in making a very lucrative cards business and payments environment for the year.
World Cards & Payments Summit 2010 will focus on the following major topics:
- How to make a profitable cards business in today’s market?
- Making Profitable Business across different market segments
- Building a competitive edge through product innovation and co-branding
- How can regulators ensure a controlled consumer lending economy?
- Benchmarking with successful business models in cards & payments
- Benefiting with the latest technologies in cards & payments
- Adapting to a successful credit management system
- Successful stories in preventing fraud and maintaining international standards to your card centers.
The targeted visitors at World Cards & Payments Summit 2010 are:
- Cards Business Heads
- Heads of Card Center, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- Heads of Card Operations, Cards Marketing, Credit Risk Management
- Heads of Business Support, Retail Banking, Card Sales
- Heads of Credit Product Development, Card Technology, Card Acquisition
- Heads of Card Issuing, Consumer Finance, Retail Assets
- Heads of Consumer Credit, Customer Segments, Contactless
- Heads of Payments, Transaction Banking
- Card Payments Managers
- Group Product Managers - Cards Business
- Product Managers - Credit Cards
- Product Managers - Debit Cards
- Product Managers - Prepaid Cards
- Product Managers - Corporate / SME Cards
- Product Managers - Affluent Segments
- Product Managers - Islamic Cards
- Card Loyalty Managers