Treasure Hunter 2009, scheduled to be held from 14 to 15 June, is a two-day training session of competence based interview technique training. It covers profiling, job description based on competencies and top performance, and links interviewing to competencies. Participants can benefit from several interviews related role-plays and gain information from each other. The training is supported by lectures, individual & group exercises, role-plays drawn from real life examples and is a must attend for HR Generalists and experts, managers involved in search & selection, or performance appraisal. The main aim is to make the participants fully understand the role of HR during the recruitment process and learn the latest techniques of interview. The key topics for the event are
- Identify and focus on competencies and criteria related to outstanding performance (‚core-skills‘ )
- Employ a formalized, objective structure as a means to standardize the interview process
- Raise the ability to perceive others more objectively
- Increase the comfort level when taking decisions about applicants and get prepared for job selling
- Create a better relationship between HR and managers, involve them in a more effective search & selection process
- Understand why it is important to dedicate time and effort for the search & selection of new employees.
Jacob Fleming Group