Private Equity World MENA 2009 is the largest event in the Middle East region for MENA Investors, Family Businesses, Co-Investors, GPs and LPs. It will intend to assemble MENA and international investors, fund managers, VCs and industry leaders from around the world. It will be the perfect event to build business relations with the best industry leaders of the region. The event will provide an in-depth learning program to excel fund raising, portfolio management, investment opportunities and MENA businesses.
Private Equity World MENA 2009 Conference will explore the following issues:
- “Exploring regional private equity funds” - why are these attractive for Middle East investors?
- A New Paradigm in Asset Allocation for the Region’s Leading Investors?
- Private Equity Opportunities in Partnership with Family Businesses
- How to Get Deals Done in Global and MENA Markets
- A Greater Role for Secondaries - Ultimately Who Will Benefit?
- Is Infrastructure Development and Investing a Perfect Solution To
- MENA and Global Real Estate: Has the Dust Settled? – How, Where and When to Invest
- Private Equity Investing and the Power, Clean Energy and Water Sectors
- The GCC Economic Outlook and Implications for Private Equity
- Distressed Assets: Are There Rich Pickings for Investors, Fact?
- Portfolio Gains Using Strategic Mergers and Acquisitions
- Food Security: Agricultural Land Ownership, Production and Commodity Scarcity
- A Horizon of Opportunity within the Region’s Powerhouse
- The Investment Opportunities Ahead
- The Rise of Private Equity and Venture Capital Opportunities
- QATAR: How is Qatar Opening the Market to Investors?