Middle East Energy Security Forum will be a very significant event for the security decision makers to talk about the policies and solutions, that are essential in the effective security of the infrastructure, intellectual property, etc. The forum will assemble top leaders related to the field of security, security operations, offshore and onshore security, health & safety, emergency response planning, security & environment, asset protection, infrastructure, facilities, process safety, operations, operations & strategy, risk & crisis management, fire and safety engineering, exploration & production, contingency planning, security coordinators, policy advisors, risk assessment, loss & preventions and project managers, etc, on a single platform.
Middle East Energy Security Forum - MEESEC will cover the following topics but is not limited to
- Ensure high awareness levels among security personnel and the employees
- Benchmark the security standards against other operators and fine-tuning existing systems to preserve the energy assets
- Assess terrorist threats & check effective risk control & emergency response strategies
- Estimate and optimize security for remote & offshore assets
- Examine the real security threats that the organization faces and plan a risk mitigation strategy to protect asset
- Gain insights on international best practices to protect oil and gas infrastructure and assets technology – advancement, necessities, deployment, addressing staff training towards technological utilization