MENA Renewable Energy Conference 2009 is a much-awaited conference that would focus on the various opportunities and challenges that are present in the Renewable Energy Industry in MENA. The conference, no doubt, is a must attend for CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, Policy Makers / Planners, Managing Directors, Director of Energy, Head of Business Development, Infrastructure Funds, Production / Plant / Equipment, Head of Research & Development, Energy Department Managers, Energy Sector Manager, Project Manager, Sales & Marketing, Technology/ Engineering, Lawyers and Legal Consultants, Partners & Consultants, Analysts. There will be Presentations and Case Studies by Industry Experts and many eminent speakers will contribute by sharing their views and ideas and the team consists of
- Prof. A Sayigh, Chairman, World Renewable Energy Congress and Director-General, World Renewable Energy Network
- Dr. Silvia Pariente-David, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank
- Dr. Tidu Maini, Executive Chairman, Qatar Science & Technology Park
- Dr. Adel Khalil, Chariman – Executive Committee, Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency – Egypt
- Dr. Abdalla A. Alnajjar, President, Arab Science and Technology Foundation (ASTF) - UAE
- Mr. Malek Kabariti, President, National Energy Research Center - Jordan
The topics chosen for the MENA Renewable Energy conference are
- Capitalize on Limitless Resources – Energy Policy in MENA
- The Best Incentive Program – Net Metering, Feed-in Tariff System or Rebate Program?
- Concentrated Solar Power – An Appraisal of CSP Technology in MENA
- CPV – Why is this technology generating a lot of excitement in the RE Industry?
- Offshore wind projects – Are they MENA compatible?
- Undertaking New Ventures - Investment in Renewable Energy
Jacob Fleming Group