Banking Outlook Middle East 2009 is a leading event which will address every key challenge and opportunity presently facing banking industry. This event will provide the perfect opportunity to expand contacts in the existing market. It will provide platform for Islamic financial professionals to discuss the latest Islamic banking issues. This conference will address the challenges that local financial institutes are facing today and the potential solutions and strategies that should be taken to overcome them. Banking Outlook Middle East 2009 will offer an excellent platform to display latest products and services to an audience of potential clients.
The conference will explore following key issues:
- Can Middle East banks distance themselves from the global financial turmoil?
- Is consolidation in the industry finally inevitable?
- How will family owned financial institutions react?
- Is this global banking meltdown the result ofineffective corporate global regulation or less than ethical corporate entrepreneurial management?
- Ensuring adequate capitilisation through collaboration – working with shareholders, strategic investors and governments
- The role of corporate governance in ensuring transparency and maintaining sustainability and soundness of the region’s financial system
- What are the long term effects of government intervention?
- The role of Islamic finance in providing strength and stability to the Middle Eastern banking effort
- Will investment banking as we know it rise back from its ashes when the problems are resolved?
- Interpreting risk measures and how they are affected by changing market conditions
Targeted visitors at Banking Outlook Middle East 2009 are:
- Rating agencies
- Technology and Software Providers
- Law Firms
- Corporate Banks
- Financial Data Providers
- Insurance Companies