Chassis Electrification is the most important event that will focus on the significance of new and innovative chassis technology. The event will present how chassis technology can develop fuel efficiency and the carbon footprint of a vehicle considerably. The conference will emphasize on the latest chassis technology including braking, steering, suspension systems, cover topics related to the restraints and drivers for chassis electrification. IQPC Chassis Electrification will provide broad knowledge regarding the efficient utilization of this new technology while ensuring the up- most customer protection and satisfaction. The summit will serve as a superb platform to achieve valuable knowledge by the prominent experts and to discover the latest developments of the particular field.
- Chassis Electrification Trends of Today...and Tomorrow!
- Progressive Mechanical Steering Systems with Electric Power Supply
- Power Supply Requirements for Enhanced Integrated Chassis Systems
- Interactive Panel Discussion: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Reduced Sensor Systems for Reduced Spend and Improved Vehicle Efficiency & Performance
- Technology Specialists
- Industrial professionals
- Strategy Director
- Business Development Director
- R & D Director