The Shipping Forum 2010 will be a great networking event. It is totally dedicated to the operation of offshore ships & workboats used in the construction & maintenance of offshore wind farms. The conference will consist of groups and they will get opportunity to discuss with a leading panel of speakers. Participants will get to judge and debate about different angles used for installation and operation of offshore wind farms. They will mainly highlight the following facts:
- How can we optimise vessel operation?
- What is the ship financing situation today?
- What are the installation methods of the future?
- What are the ideal vessels for windfarm maintenance?
- What are the challenges today & tomorrow?
- How can we reduce costs of installation & maintenance?
- What vessels do we need for installation of windfarms?
The visitors at The Shipping Forum 2010 would include:
- Classification societies
- Offshore HSE specialists
- Heavy lift vessel operators
- Offshore windfarm operators
- Offshore vessel operators
- Offshore cable companies
- Ship designers/architects
- Workboat operators
- Ship builders
- Ship brokers
- Offshore windfarm owners