NordicHEpromotion 2010 will aim to promote Nordic Higher Education and Research. This conference will be hosted by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, in cooperation with the Ministry of Education. The event will highlight the importance of knowledge and innovation for the ability of the Nordic countries, to attract talent and maintain progress and growth. It would be a race where everyone would inquire about characterizing and promoting his/her own strengths internationally. The conference will cover the international promotion of Nordic quality as well as classification and ranking in a Nordic perspective including questions like:
- Can good arguments be found in favour of a Nordic involvement in the European development projects on classification and ranking?
- How can the conference serve as a point of departure for a future, joint Nordic effort within this field?
- How can the new European models for classification and ranking contribute to the promotion of Nordic higher education and research?
- How do we maintain the strength of a diverse institutional landscape?
- How do we document and market the high quality of Nordic education and research?
The visitors for NordicHEpromotion 2010 include:
- Govt. officials
- Policy makers
- Education councils
- Market analysts
- Research organizations
- Decision makers
DIS Congress Services