The International Symposium of Critical Bleeding is a significant event for all the allied health professionals involved in trauma and major surgery. The event intends to assemble leading experts in the fields of hematology, transfusion medicine, intensive care and anesthesiology to discuss the key issues and current challenges facing the management and treatment of critically bleeding patients. It will also provide an opportunity for the attendees to meet with renowned speakers, experts and opinion leaders. The conference consists of high level comprehensive program, interactive panel discussion, challenging case presentation and the most relevant speakers.
The conference will discuss on key topics including:
- Antithrombotic and critical bleeding
- Critical bleeding – overview of concepts
- Surgeons and critical bleeding – State of the Art
- Resuscitation strategies for massive hemorrhage – how I do it
- Alternatives to Blood transfusion
- Case discussions
- Blood products and critical bleeding – what is the evidence?
- Monitoring of homeostasis
- Coagulopathy of Trauma - a new entity or an old tale?
- Coagulopathy of Critical Bleeding
The targeted visitors at International Symposium of Critical Bleeding would include:
- Research scholars