FARMER 2011 is the most significant trade fair in the field of agriculture and food industry in Moldova. The show will gather farmers, agricultural companies and peasant economies from local and foreign countries to present current offers and technological products in the agricultural sphere of Moldova. The expo will help attendees to discover the latest developments as well as attain detailed information about the products and services through the experts in this sector. The 14th International Specialized Exhibition of agricultural products, equipment, technologies and craft is the finest location for the industry professionals to meet with prospective clients face to face, discuss about the product trends and establish fruitful trade links across the world.
The visitor profile at FARMER 2011 would include:
- Leasing and insurance companies
- Financial investment
- Experts in agricultural science
- Farmers and businessmen
- Land Reclamation directors
- Government officials
- Farm managers
- Wholesale trade firms retailers
- Commercial consultant
- National and foreign agricultural companies
- Managers in Ministry of Agriculture
The exhibitor profile at FARMER 2011 would include professionals associated with:
- Agricultural raw materials
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Fresh vegetables and fruits
- Pellicle for greenhouses
- Bee-keeping products
- Fresh fish products.
- Small livestock
- Saplings of decorative plants
- Agricultural and gardening implements
- Fast frozen vegetables and fruits.
- Fodder, premixes.
- Zoo techniques
- Transportation tare and packaging
- Meat products
- Dry fruits and vegetables
- Forcing frames
- Bakery and pastry products
- Medicinal plants
- Financing and insurance in agriculture sector.
- Dairy products