Preparing for a NERC Audit is a specific topic related conference on the issues of preparation and presentation of audit reports in North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC). Here the attendees will gain insight from the experience of conducting and presenting an audit, as well as the standards or processes followed in it. The conference also provides solutions about how to moderate the possible penalties coming forward. Entities registered with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation continue to struggle with the complexities of the NERC reliability implementation, compliance and enforcement process. So, ‘Preparing for a NERC Audit’ will provide newly enforceable critical infrastructure protection standards to the power industry. The NERC conference also discusses about how the companies are assessing their situations, prioritizing their responses to new requirements, and meeting the expectations of regulators, customers, and shareholders while maintaining and reporting compliance standards. There will be a variety of instructional methods through PowerPoint Presentations, Case Studies and Panel Discussions.
The attendees at the NERC Audit conference are from the following:
- NERC Registered Entities Compliance Directors and Staff
- Internal Auditors and external Consultants responsible for gap analysis and compliance support
- Employees of RTOs, Attorneys, and Regulators who are involved in the NERC Audit and Enforcement process
- Project managers charged with the responsibility of achieving and demonstrating compliance with the NERC reliability standards
- Regional Entity personnel to include Compliance Staff and Auditors
Electric Utility Consultants Inc, USA