LDC Gas Forums 2010 is one of the premier events within the Natural Gas Industry. It is a place where experts, leaders, decision makers and the end users can meet. This forum is highly respected because of its excellence in content making. It is established as a networking place for the buyers and sellers in the natural gas marketplace. Latest technologies will be displayed, hot issues will be debated and discussed, current news will be covered, and plenty of information and knowledge will be shared. The participants will get an opportunity to share their experiences with others working in the same field. This conference will promote effective collaboration, and provide an opportunity for the globally emerging social innovation sector.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Using Storage to Solve Your Problems
- The Impact of Carbon Markets on Gas Demand: the European Experience
- Project & Pipeline Updates for the Mid-Continent
- Financial Outlook – Making Hay while the Sun Shines
- Supply & Demand – We have Ample Supply but do we have Ample Demand?
- Risk Management – What you need to know to survive!
The visitors at LDC Gas Forums 2010 would include:
- General Managers
- Business Manager
- Vice Presidents
- Accounts Managers
- Managing Directors
- Gas Traders
- Regional Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Analysts
- Business Development Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Natural Gas Traders