The 7th International Chicago Lymphoma Symposium will take place in Chicago to honor Dr. John Ultmann, who worked on understanding of the disease throughout his life. This two-day conference will provide updates on recent advances in the diagnosis and management of patients with lymphoid malignancies. A panel of national and international experts will be invited to the event. The event will also focus on diagnostic, biologic and therapeutic aspects of the disease. This episode will include interactive case discussions, poster/abstract, expert presentations, presentations, opportunity for question-and-answer debates.
This occasion will help the participants to:
- Discuss the approach to a young patient with relapsed follicular lymphoma
- Recognize the many types of T-cell lymphoma and their natural history and prognosis
- Understand the current recommendations regarding the use of PET and other imaging modalities in NHL and Hodgkin lymphoma
- Discuss the treatment of peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Review the critical biologic pathways underlying lymphoma genesis and how they can be targeted.
- This event is expected to attract leaders who are committed to preventing, controlling and eliminating lymphoma.
The visitors for 7th International Chicago Lymphoma Symposium include:
- Medical hematologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Surgical oncologists
- Training fellows
- Oncology nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Research scholars
- Medical students
The University of Chicago