ARCS Scientific Conference 2010 will not only be thought provoking, but invaluable for those seeking to enhance their knowledge of the latest innovations in ARCS science. The main aim of the event is to smoothen dialogue between stakeholders in registration, reimbursement and therapeutic goods development. The participants will get to explore the future of registration and reimbursement policy in Australia. They will also get to understand the details of data necessities for successful applications. This is a must attend show for the professionals working in this sector. Attendees will get the opportunity to collect information on key issues from the speakers associated with key agencies.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Update from the PEB
- Complementary Medicines: Opportunities and Practicalities of Regulations
- New IVD Regulations
- Cost-Utility, Analysis in PBAC Submissions
- Labelling of Medicines – Best Practice
- Introduction to the electronic Common Technical Document (Part I)
- How Can You Use Observational Data?
- An Overview of Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Pricing Reform Legislation – Practical Understanding
- Risk Management in Australia – Local and Global view. Are you ready for RM in your organisation?
The visitors at ARCS Scientific Conference would include:
- Allied health professionals
- Healthcare workers
- Biotech companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- General Public